Thursday, January 10, 2013

Settling In

i've always been the type to set goals and work hard to achieve them. i also have always prided myself on adapting to my surrounding environment. currently, these two traits has crossed paths in a very positive manner. being in the studio drastically limits my contact with outside influence. i'm locked into a room with a specific group, working at a specific task, with very specific goals. this makes it exceptionally easy to set and achieve other personal goals. specifically, my training and diet routine. i'm on a fixed, low income, which limits my eating out. buying my own groceries not only saves me money, but makes it much easier to eat clean and healthy. with such a strenuous schedule, i'm very limited on time spent outside the studio, luckily, there's a gym in our "living room", making it impossible to NOT work out. this overall makes for a very efficient, happy, and healthy lifestyle. achieving goals and success also, naturally encourage a happy, healthy lifestyle. this helps me stay optimistic, eager, energetic and happy.
to review, your surrounding have a GREAT effect on your life. happiness begins with your environment/home. positive vibes, less distractions, healthy/active lifestyle all result in achievement and success, which strongly reinforces HAPPINESS. so, if you're unhappy with yourself or your current state in life, i greatly encourage setting a couple goals, eliminating negative energy and surrounding yourself with a comfortable environment. happiness in many ways is the key to life. and life is so much better when you laugh, learn, love, and live.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to Thank you for being the person you are...it has helped a number of different young people I know....They told me it's not possible to have dreams come true..I say hmmmm ya don't think so take look at this young man...He lives and breaths his dreams....also good for them to see LK talking about his goals and him standing up for things that he believes in ....they just don't look at me like some ole crazy women....I have all of you to Thank for helping and giving some hope when there wasn't hardly any.....simple that is always good

    ReplyDelete