Tuesday, January 29, 2013

01/29/2013

Finally home for a hot second. I can't express how much leaving this place has made me miss and love it. The album is coming along great and I'm thankful everyday that I get to play drums, travel and create/inspire as a profession. Being home reminds me of growing up and dreaming of the seemingly impossible. All the things I never noticed that subconsciously influenced my future. The little things that were instilled in me at such a young age that now are the pillars of my personality and life. My work ethic, respect of elders, superiors, and peers; getting up and appreciating the sunrise or a walk in the rain.... The small things that we forget. This is where I learned to dream and work hard, the two biggest contributing factors to everything I do. Spending time with family and talking about past, present and future, expressing my dreams and future plans, always learning. It's great to be home. Family is a strong part of my love and determination. They've always been there for me. Thank you. Speaking of, time to go hang with my mommy, visit my grandma and cool for the auntie. Go out and experience life, laugh, learn, love, live.

No comments:

Post a Comment